The Crossroads is a semi-detached house located 3 miles west of Aberdeen in the small hamlet of Banchory-Devenick. The property enjoys beautiful views across the surrounding countryside. Accommodation here is provided on a self-catered basis. Crossroads can sleep up to 5 people and is ideal for teams working in the Aberdeen area. It is a cost-effective alternative to hotel accommodation for larger groups and offers the flexibility of being able to cook and enjoy the freedom and fun of house-sharing whilst away from home.
As a self-catered house, the following amenities are available:
- Fully-equipped kitchen and dining room with large flat-screen Smart TV
- Laundry facilities
- Private off-road parking. Large enough to accommodate vans.
- Wifi throughout the property
- Flexible check-in/check-out to suit individual requirements
- Large bathroom/shower room