Lochend Farmhouse is a detached house located 3 miles west of Aberdeen and approximately one mile from Ardoe House Hotel. Guest rooms are in the original cottage and enjoy fabulous views across the surrounding countryside, the city and even out to sea. Sitting in its own grounds in a lovely rural location, you can expect to see a variety of wildlife visiting the garden: deer, buzzards, woodpeckers, bats, foxes, not to mention the very friendly resident cats!
My aim is to provide homely, comfortable accommodation with a personal touch. You can expect:
- Breakfast cooked to order at a time of your choosing
- Private off-road parking (large enough to accommodate vans). The property is located up a farm track, with no passing traffic so vehicles are very safe.
- Wifi throughout the property
- Flexible check-in/check-out to suit individual requirements
- Cooking facilities for evening meals etc
- Laundry & ironing facilities
- Assistance with any admin or logistical support required (taxis,
reservations, IT, etc)